Camera Ready Submission Guidelines
Dear Authors, You are requested to follow the procedures as given below, to submit your camera ready copy for ICIT 2022.
- The deadline for camera ready submission is September 12, 2022. This is a hard deadline and no extension is possible.
- At least one author of this paper is required to present the paper in person during the conference.
- Failure to present the paper in the conference may result in its removal from the conference proceedings. The paper length is restricted to 6 pages in standard IEEE format. Papers with more than 6 pages will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Changes in authors list is not allowed.
- Prepare point-wise rebuttal to reviewer comments.
- You are requested to make sure that ISBN Details are present on the footer of front page of your manuscript. The ICIT Conference ISBN is 978-1-6654-8945-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE. Screenshot is attached for the reference:
- Submit Copyright transfer letter by following the steps mentioned in the email notification generated by IEEE(Will be send after the registration process).
- Create PDF Express file of your document. Visit this link for generating IEEE approved PDF file format.
- Prepare a zip file containing your document source (Latex/Word) and images/figures. Submit above mentioned documents by email to: email@example.com Please use the email header (Paper ID of your paper | Camera Ready submission) while submitting the camera ready submission.
- You are requested to register yourself online and confirm registration by paying the Registration Fee of ICIT 2023 announced soon to confirm your submission for ICIT 2023.